- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Fast and dependable.
I have had my Jeep worked on here several times and have been very happy with the service. He has also been very trustworthy when giving me accounts of what needs done. I highly recommend.
Does good work, cheaper than most dealerships.
I want to publicly thank Paul Yoder for always being a top notch mechanic. It is very hard to find someone so dependable and trustworthy especially when it comes to vehicle maintenance. Paul, thank you for putting my worries to rest and being the one mechanic that provides excellent service to my daughters and my vehicles. I learned years ago the hard way not to trust many "mechanics", but you sir are spot on with your knowledge and expertise.
Yoder's has done great things for my "collectible" car. Hope he can fix it again soon for me. Highly recommended.
I made my first visit to Yoder's in 2002, when I had him work on my pickup. Since then I have returned to Yoder's for many repairs. I've never had to take a vehicle back for the same problem; when Paul Yoder, the owner, says it's fixed, it is fixed. Now, I take all of our family vehicles to Yoder's for all maintenance: routine work like oil changes and more complex, serious repairs like troubleshooting electrical problems and replacing transmissions. Paul Yoder is a fantastic mechanic, and a man I have come to trust completely.